Together, We’re Stronger
Our highest priority is caring for the health and well-being of our team, partners and the communities within which we work, playing a constructive role in supporting public health officials and government leaders. We’ve been carefully monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and are following the guidance of public health officials.
We’re fortunate to have always had a strong remote work culture and that has helped us quickly adapt. Our team is now working from homes across Suva, Nadi and Melbourne, on regular schedules and leveraging online project management tools.
For now, all physical meetings, events and field-based extension activities have been put on hold including our:
- Agribusiness Masterclasses in Port Vila, Vanuatu
- Agribusiness Masterclass in Nuku’alofa, Tonga
- AgriExperiences Talanoa in Suva, Fiji
We’ll keep a close eye on the pandemic and as things progress, we’ll adjust the timing of these events to suit.
But the good work continues! So, what are we up to now?
- Resources / We’re creating new resources to help our agribusiness partners, collaborators and communities adapt in this new environment.
- Research / We’re capturing, compiling and analyzing data from the times, a blueprint for learning and future resilience.
- Collaboration / We’re continuing to working alongside our agribusiness partners, adapting methods and tactics to suit the current landscape.
We’re in this together and together we’re stronger.
Subscribe for our email newsletter, a regular and resource-rich digest delivered from the field directly to your favourite inbox.